- Engstler cuckoo clock with Quartz movement (battery operated)
- Plays music every hour
- Quartz musicwork melodies include12, alternately playing songs: Bayrischer Ländler, Clementine, Der Fröhliche Wanderer, Für Elise, Holzhacker, Home Sweet Home, In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus, Cuckoo Waltz, Loreley, Mill in Black Forest, Salut d'amour, and Trink Brüderlein Trink
- Moving elements: Cuckoo, Pendulum
- Additional features: Chalet-style clock; cuckoo call every full hour; wood shingles; light sensor night shut off; framework with deer, bird, well
- Made from the wood of the Erzgebirge forests, this beautifully handcrafted cuckoo clock represents the tradition of woodcarving from the village of Seiffen in Saxony, Germany.
- Full size 10"H x 10.5"W x 6.5"D (clock dimensions do not include length of cones/weights)
Cuckoo Clock (Engstler) Woodland House (battery operated) Painted, 10"H